The LGBTQI+ community celebrates their pride with a rainbow flag. The Bible says that the rainbow is a symbol of God's promise that He will never destroy mankind again by flood (Gen. 9:12-17). Perhaps more significant, however, is that it indirectly points to a future promise that God will destroy mankind by fire (2 Pet. 3:7), just as Sodom and Gomorrah were destroyed for their sexual immorality (Gen. 19:23-25).
The rainbow flag that the LGBTQI+ community waves above their heads is, in a way, them celebrating their own destruction. It reminds me of the passage in Revelation where the unrepentant cry out for the mountains and rocks to fall upon them, in an attempt to hide from the Holy One of God, Jesus Christ (Rev. 6:15-17); they would rather perish in their sins than repent.
The truth of the matter is this:
1. The LGBTQI+ community are sinners and haters of the one true God, just like every other sinner (Rom. 1:30; 3:10-11, 23). They hate God's truth, purity, and the gospel, just like every other sinner.
2. The matter is filled with spiritual warfare and the Gospel of Jesus Christ alone holds the power to save a sinner from God's wrath (Rom. 1:16) and give him/her a new heart.
3. The spiritual condition of the LGBTQI+ community is very disheartening and their overt desire to promote their sinful choices is a sign that God has given them over to a debased mind (Rom. 1:28, 32).
4. Christians must pray that God will grant them repentance (2 Tim. 2:25) and save them from themselves and His wrath. While God ordains the result, He also ordains the means (prayer and evangelism)!
5. Among those of the LGBTQI+ community who are of God's elect, they WILL be saved and He WILL be glorified (John 6:37, 44; 17; Eph. 1:4-11; 2 Thess. 2:13)!
6. If you are a Christian and you are not sharing the good news of Jesus Christ (evangelism) with unbelievers, then you are disobeying the God who saved you from your sins. Go out and evangelize; as you minister to others, God will also minister to you.